I try to be a good blogger and post at least once a week, twice on a good week – but last week that just didn’t happen.
So here’s a quick catch up on what I’ve been up to since last we met:
- I’ve watched two more documentaries on Everest (for a total of three) and am starting my fifth book on the subject.
- I went to a REM concert at the United Center.
(photo via marcusglimer)
- I went to the Printer’s Row Book Fair and saw a recent library science grad win the Define-A-Thon
(photo via pantagrapher)
- I went to the sale at Vogue Fabrics and am stashed up for at least five projects.
- I went to my knitting circle and continued working on the pattern I’m devising.
- My knitting circle decided (jokingly?) that it would be a great idea to make a calendar of knitted bikini’s that we each designed. I started a Ravelry group for it – and started sketching some designs, because I think it’s fun – even if no one else intends to do it.
- I cut out one sewing project…
- and started putting it together.
- I worked a rental with nearly 800 patrons on three floors with three front of house staff (not fun).
- I watched Chicago do really well at the Tonys
- I helped strike a set.
- I spent 7 hours in meetings.
And that’s about it – I mean, I ate and slept and went to work in the midst of all that, which was a crazy, yet really fun week and half. So I hope you’ll forgive me for not posting!