I was tagged by StinaStuff to list seven random things about myself – I’ll be answering the questions from the giveaway at the end of the month, but these may sate your wondering about me appetite for now.
1. Not including family members and Mr. Cleaver, I’ve had 18 different roommates over the years.
2. I’ve played the celtic harp since I was 12, though I haven’t lived in the same state as my harp for the past five years, so you could say I’m a little rusty. I could, however, probably still play you “Scarborough Fair.”
3. In 6th grade I was literally head and shoulders above my classmates, I’m still fairly tall (5’9″), but it seems as though everyone else caught up.
4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone; The Giving Tree; and Yes, Virginia There is a Santa Claus are just a few of the books I own in Latin, along with things like the Aenid and Metamorphoses. I also own a cookbook of ancient Roman recipes.
5. I absolutely adore carousels – the older the better. And before I ride one I always watch a couple of go-arounds to pick out the best horse/creature.
6. I am comfortable using a table saw, a jigsaw, band saw, a drill press, and pneumatic nail gun. For my scene shop final in college I made a wooden marionette from scratch. His name is Frank and his feet are disproportionally small to the rest of his body. I am no Geppetto.
7. I know how to use a semicolon.
I’m going to tag