As I mentioned before, I’m participating in the  The Lady Grey Sew-Along.

I’m a teensy bit behind now, and since I’ll be out of town for the next two weekends, I’ll soon be really far behind. All that aside, I finished my final muslin yesterday.

With the exception of the two front flaps, muslin 1 and muslin 1.5 are exactly the same.  My fit turned out pretty well, largely because I took a lot of time grading the coat for my varying bust, waist, and hip measurements.  The one change to the front was to shorten the lapels to get rid of some gaping there.

But if anyone has any fit feedback, I’ve posted some photos below.

Front:

Lady Grey Muslin 1.5

Back:

Lady Grey Muslin 1.5

Back with arms raised:

Lady Grey Muslin 1.5

Side:

Lady Grey Muslin 1.5

Advertisements